VTAC CourseSearch is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-02. The program can be installed on Android.
The VTAC CourseSearch app lets you discover over 1,700 tertiary courses listed with the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, offered at 62 universities, TAFE institutes and independent tertiary colleges in Victoria, Australia.
• Search for courses by keyword or course code
• Refine your search by filtering your results by institution, campus, area of interest, qualification type, or application method
• View information and contact details for 62 institutions, as well as a list of their courses
• If you see a course you are interested in, tap the star at the top of the entry to add the course to your shortlist
• Check out links to VTAC information and resources, and contact details if you have any queries
Once you have downloaded course content, the VTAC CourseSearch app can be used offline. Course content is kept up-to-date with over-the-air updates when you have an internet connection. We recommend you connect to the internet whenever you can to ensure you have the latest content and amendments.
VTAC CourseSearch (version 1.1.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.